Tuesday 13 August 2013




Thunder Bay has four brand new Certified Hatha Yoga Instructors.  The intensive 21 day training was a huge success.  What some of the students had to say:

"It was an intense training, but it went by fast.  I prefer the 21 day intensive."

"I will never look at a yoga class the same again.  The alignment principles really work."

"Noelle is an amazing instructor.  She made learning fun and really cared that we understood. I enjoyed the field trips!"
Learning to set the foundation


Learning to create themes.  Based on my book: "What Makes Your Heart Sing?"

2 comments:

  1. Really great tips on Yoga training! Nowadays yoga is really important for every person of any age to keep themselves fit and healthy. I try to follow my yoga schedule daily and I watch yoga videos to learn new steps every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice blog this is. Our name is enough for Yoga Alliance certified teacher and instructor training courses in Yoga practice. Yoga Detox Program

    ReplyDelete